How to add Etsy products to Facebook shop!
In this post you will learn how to add your Etsy products to your Facebook / Instagram shop. To be able to do this, there are a few requirements that need to be done first.
1. Domain Verification
2. Create and request Facebook and Instagram shop
Below you can watch a recorded webinar, were the full process is shown.
1. Login to Facebook Business Manager and click on "Commerce"
2. Click on "Catalog" and then "Items"
3. In the right top corner, click on "Add items" and the "one" or "multiple"
4. This is the annoying part, were you have to add all the information, same as in Etsy.
IMPORTANT: as URL you cannot just copy the listings URL, but you have to use following format -> shopname.etsy.com/listing/ID#
Now just click on „Next“ 2 times and your item is added!
You don't want to do all this manual work?
Checkout our Etsy Connector. The Etsy Connector automatically reads the data from your Etsy store, creates an Excel file that is syncronized once a day and now the only thing you need to do is to add this excel file as a source in Facebook.